Black Friday in Sedalia: Participating Stores and Shopping Tips
Black Friday is quickly becoming a holiday of it's own, with shoppers braving cold weather and huge crowds in order to save some cash on their Christmas shopping. We're compiling a list of businesses in Sedalia that will be participating in Black Friday. Add your favorite business in the comments so we can share the savings!
- Dollar General
In order to make your Black Friday experience more enjoyable, we've put these tips together to help you stay safe and maximize your savings.
- Make a plan - There's enough craziness going on Black Friday already, so trying to figure out where you want to go and what you want to by on that Friday will be incredibly stressful. The more planning you can do ahead of time, the more ground you'll be able to cover.
- Look online - You might just find some killer deals around town without even leaving home. Cyber Monday, the Monday following Black Friday, is a great opportunity to pick up some gifts online without all of the chaos.
- Look for coupons - If you already know what you're looking to buy, it's smart to look around town for coupons that could save you a little money. Organize your coupons ahead of time by store or by product in order to avoid confusion during Black Friday. Make sure you don't forget them at home!
- Keep an eye on your stuff - Black Friday involves large crowds of strangers that you'll find yourself in close proximity with. It's an ideal situation for thieves to steal your purse or wallet. Make sure you keep an eye out for suspicious activity, and keep your personal belongings on your person at all times. Nothing will ruin your shopping experience quicker than having all of your money stolen.
- Be safe - Every year shoppers are trampled, shoved, kicked and scratched in various stores across the nation. Stay on your feet, keep cool and remember: you're just shopping!