Townsquare Media is one of the fastest growing broadcast and digital media companies in America. We’re the team that everyone wants to join, and right now we have exceptional opportunities to join the Townsquare Team in both full-time and part-time capacities.
92.3 BOB-FM Morning Show Host
Townsquare Media Air Talent is responsible for presenting the station’s brand with excellence. The successful candidate will understand engagement with the listener on air, online and onsite.
Needs to possess strong on air presentation skills. Needs to be driven to achieve ratings by presenting great content on air and online, while being willing and able to assist with any job within the department. Should not only be highly skilled in broadcasting but also in developing online content. Must understand the station’s listening audience wherever they use the brand. Needs to work well as a member of a team, operating in unison with digital, sales, promotion and engineering staff, and know how to connect with the target audience. Excellent working knowledge of digital production and delivery systems, and experience with online content management solutions such as WordPress is important (training will be provided).
Candidates should demonstrate previous successful experience as an air talent and programming staff member. The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise at the craft of presenting on air and online content, and at the same time demonstrate a willingness to learn as our businesses evolve.
To present a daily live on air show, record and produce commercials and promos as needed, and airing of all programs.
- Host morning show on 92.3 BOB-FM, in addition to a shift on KIX 105.
- Execute stations’ programming strategies and plan. Help work toward stations’ short and long term goals.
- Attend programming meetings with management as needed to develop performance.
- Contribute to the development of new station promotions.
- Select and contribute content material, including daily on air segments, and daily online blog posts as directed.
- Be aware of competition’s format, talent, and market activity as it relates to station.
- Work with Promotion and Digital staff to develop and execute effective, efficient and successful promotions.
- Execute station’s format clocks as directed by Brand Manager to optimize ratings performance.
- Using all the tools at your disposal, help build our digital presence in a way that extends our brand, enhances our listener experience and allows us to develop new revenue streams.
- Use social media to build community, enhance the brand of the show, and grow ratings.
- Work with the digital team to effectively market our digital products on air and build on air components to support digital products.
- Understand how to use the show and station brand to grow our event business by driving ticket sales.
- Work with DME to ensure all station is taking advantage of the tools and training offered by Corp. Digital Team.
- Make daily posts on website. Full time – 14 Part time – 2 per shift
- Ensure that show is adhering to FCC guidelines with respect to our on air presentation.
- Be aware of sales goals to create and maintain an on-air program environment which will help us increase revenues.
- Participate in meetings, calls and conferences as scheduled by company.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country,XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrushand PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.