Five TV Shows That Should Take Place in Sedalia
I asked our listeners: if they could be a guest star on any TV show, what show would it be? I got some good responses, and some of the popular answers were Dukes of Hazzard, Sons of Anarchy, Friends and The Walking Dead. Which got me thinking that Walking Dead would be perfect if it took place in Sedalia. Which inspired me to make this list of the top five TV shows that should take place in Sedalia.
1. The Walking Dead. We all know Daryl is the best character on the show. Sedalia’s population IS Daryl. Have you noticed how EVERYONE in this town owns guns or a bow? We like to hunt here. We would be amazing at hunting zombies.
2. J.A.G. A military courtroom drama. With Whiteman Air Force Base so close, we have a lot of military in the area. Seriously, every other person I meet here is in some branch of the military. On an unrelated note, we also have a decent amount of crime here. Combine the two, and J.A.G. is perfect!
3. Duck Dynasty. I’m pretty sure a lot of relatives of the Robertson family live here. We have some pretty gnarly beards in town. And a lot of camouflage. Have I mentioned how everyone hunts around here?
4. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I think the Mom on that show would fit in well in some circles here. I wonder if we could get her to join Healthy U?
5. Breaking Bad. Because meth.
What other shows could find a good home in Sedalia? Let us know in the comments section.