Jack Miller’s First Blog, For Better or Worse
There are so many “whys” in our lives, that I started trying to list some of them. See if any of them fit you?
- Why do people who insist on blowing their noses in a restaurant, always sit close to you?
- Why does your grass grow faster when your lawnmower is broken?
- Why does television never go out during a commercial, but always picks the most interesting part of a movie to do so?
- Why does the very tool you need disappear at the same time the machine that it fits breaks down?
- Why does a flat tire never happen in your garage, where the tools are?
- Why do birds always build their nests on the part of your buildings you planned to paint?
- Why are cats friendlier when they are shedding, and you are wearing a new suit?
- Why do baseball and football games always come on at the same time your wife’s favorite shows air?
- Why can you never find your wife in store, except when she wants you to try on something you would never buy for yourself?
- Why are their moles where you mow, but not where you let weeds grow?
- Why do there seem to be more birthday parties when you are trying to diet?
- Why does the right advice come along after you have already made the mistake?
Leave your “whys” in the comments section below.