Two Johnson County accidents reported due the same fallen tree this (Friday) morning

At 1:10am this (Friday) morning the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported a one vehicle injury accident on 1091 Southwest of Highway 58 in Johnson County. The accident occurred as the 2006 Ford F150 driven by Ryan C. Hamilton of Windsor struck a tree that had fallen across the roadway. Hamilton suffered moderate injuries in the crash, and was taken to Research Hospital in Kansas City for treatment. A second accident was also reported, as a result of the tree, when a 2001 Honda Civic struck the tree totaling the Honda, and causing minor injuries to the driver, 20-year-old Megan Marsh of Holden. Marsh was transported to Lees Summit Medical Center for treatment.

Windsor woman and a child injured Thursday night in a Pettis County accident

Around 8:20 Thursday night the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported an accident that occurred on Missouri Highway 52 at Meyer Road in Pettis County. According to the report the accident happened as the 2008 Chevrolet Malibu driven by 20-year-old Susanna A. Mavis of Windsor crossed the centerline, and began to skid. Mavis reportedly overcorrected, crossed the centerline again, and travelled off the right side of the roadway. The vehicle then struck a culvert and overturned. Mavis and her passenger 11-year-old Santeena V. Alexander of Windsor were both wearing their seatbelts and received minor injuries. Both victims were taken to Golden Valley Memorial Hospital in Clinton for treatment.

Lexington woman injured in a Lafayette County accident Thursday night

Just after 11pm Thursday night the Missouri State Highway Patrol reported  a one-vehicle accident on Apple Tree lane just North of US-24 Highway in Lafayette County. The report states the accident occurred as the driver of a 1996 Nissan Altima 20-year-old Martin G. Damian of Lexington failed to negotiate a curve, travelled off the roadway, and impacted a tree. A passenger in the vehicle 19-year-old Meleena M. Countess also of Lexington received minor injuries, and was transported to Lafayette Regional Hospital for treatment.