Save a Life with the American Red Cross at These Upcoming Mid-Missouri Blood Drives
Donors of all types are encouraged to roll up a sleeve and help save lives. The American Red Cross are planning several blood drives coming up in our area. Appointments to give blood can be made by calling 1-800-RED CROSS or visiting redcrossblood.org. Here’s a look at some of the ways you can help by donating blood!
- Feb. 4 from 1-7 p.m. at University of Missouri Memorial Union, 518 Hitt St. in Columbia, Mo.
- Feb. 6 from 1-5 p.m. at University of Missouri Lafferre Hall, Sixth Street in Columbia, Mo.
- Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at University of Missouri Pre-Medical Club, 518 Hitt St. in Columbia, Mo.
- Feb. 13 from 2-6 p.m. at Mizzou Christian Campus House, 704 S. College in Columbia, Mo.
- Feb. 3 from 3-7 p.m. at St. Peter Church, 700 Highway Z in Fulton, Mo.
- Feb. 5 from 3-7 p.m. at Ovid Bell Press, 1201 Bluff St. in Fulton, Mo.
- Feb. 6 from 2-6 p.m. at Grand Prairie Baptist Church, 104 N. Main in Auxvasse, Mo.
- Feb. 7 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Fulton Middle School, 403 E. 10th St. in Fulton, Mo.
- Feb. 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at North Callaway High School, 2700 W. Highway 54 in Kingdom City, Mo.
- Feb. 7 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Harrisonville High School, 1504 E. Elm in Harrisonville, Mo.
- Feb. 3 from 1-7 p.m. at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 407 Harris St. in Pilot Grove, Mo.
- Feb. 7 from 2-7 p.m. at Isle of Capri, 100 Isle of Capri Blvd. in Boonville, Mo.
- Feb. 15 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 1001 Immanuel Drive in Boonville, Mo.
- Feb. 4 from 1-5 p.m. at Ewing Vocational Center, 1500 Ewing Drive in Sedalia, Mo.
- Feb. 8 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Yeager Cycle, 3001 S. Limit in Sedalia, Mo.
- Feb. 14 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Inter-State Studio, 3500 Snyder Ave. in Sedalia, Mo.
- Feb. 3 from 2-7 p.m. at Jefferson Avenue United Methodist Church, 323 Jefferson Ave. in Moberly, Mo.
- Feb. 10 from 12:30-5:30 p.m. at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 217 S. Williams St. in Moberly, Mo.
Simply call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767) or visit redcrossblood.org to make an appointment or for more information. All blood types are needed to ensure a reliable supply for patients. A blood donor card or driver’s license or two other forms of identification are required at check-in. Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental consent in some states), weigh at least 110 pounds and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood. High school students and other donors 18 years of age and younger also have to meet certain height and weight requirements.