10 Reasons You Need to Meet Celebrity Guest Marshall R. Teague at the Cabin Fever Sport Show
The Cabin Fever Sport Show is this weekend, Feb. 2 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Feb. 3 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m at the Mathew Exhibition Center on the State Fairgrounds. This year's show will welcome celebrity guest Marshall Teague.
Marshall Teague is a famous actor from movies like 'Roadhouse,' 'Armageddon,' and 'The Rock.' He was also a reoccurring star on TV series like Walker Texas Ranger, American Heiress, and Babylon 5. He is also an outdoor enthusiast who loves to hunt and fish.
Here are 10 facts about Mashall Teague, and why you need to come meet him this weekend at the Cabin Fever Sports Show.
- He played 6 different characters on Walker Texas Ranger from 1993 to 2001.
- He played Jimmy (the guy who gets his throat ripped out) in the '80s classic Roadhouse, with Patrick Swayze.
- Marshall Teague has died 103 times on screen.
- His favorite hunting memory is deer hunting in Georgia, instead of in an exotic location like Canada or Africa.
- He serves on the Board of Directors of the Quail and Upland Wildlife Federation.
- He was born in Newport, Tennessee in 1953.
- He was a Cadet at Castle Heights Military Academy in Lebanon, Tennessee.
- He is friends with Chuck Norris.
- He is a longtime supporter of firearm rights and the NRA.
- He recently stared in the film "Last Ounce of Courage." He has two more movies still in production to come out in 2013, "Divorce Texas Style" and "The Hard Ride."
Here are a few video clips of Marshall Teague from YouTube.