Area Businesses to Benefit from $5.1 Million Training Award
The Department of Economic Development’s Division of Workforce Development announced today the award of $5.1 million to 186 companies across Missouri to help train workers for new and existing positions. Sedalia businesses as well as others from around the area are included in those awards.
According to a news release from the Missouri Department of Economic Development, the funding comes from the state’s Customized Training program, which helps small, medium and large businesses to grow by providing training to new and existing workers.
Those local businesses include the following:
- Duke Manufacturing Company – Sedalia, MO
- Gardner Denver – Sedalia, MO
- Inter-State Studio & Publishing Company – Sedalia, MO
- ProEnergy – Sedalia, MO
- State Fair Training Consortium – Sedalia, MO
- Champion Brands, LLC – Clinton, MO
- ConAgra Foods – Marshall, MO
- Old World Spices and Seasonings – Concordia, MO