Not long ago, Tess Guthrie's cat was hissing so loud that the sound woke her from her slumber. And when the 22-year old Australian mom did open her eyes she saw a six foot python had wrapped itself around the arm of her six-month-old daughter, who was sleeping right next to her.
By this point, it should be fairly obvious that getting distracted by a cell phone can be extremely hazardous to your health. And yet, a teen girl in California actually fell into a pit of rattlesnakes while searching for a signal in the desert. Need further proof? We didn't think so.