Townsquare Media Sedalia-Warrensburg Online Job Fair
Welcome to the Townsquare Media Sedalia-Warrensburg Online Job Fair
Now you can look for career opportunities on your schedule and on your terms. Browse through the listings at your convenience without the fear of who might see you. Take a look at the many businesses below, and find out the type of person they’re looking for. If it sounds like the perfect position for you, click the link to get more info and apply!
Gardner Denver, Inc.
Gardner Denver, Inc., a leading manufacturer of Industrial Compressors & Blowers, is taking applications for openings in the machine shop at our Sedalia facility. Machining positions start around $17.50/hr progressing upward to over $20.00/hr. Additionally, we have an outstanding benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance and more.
Qualified applicants must have:
*HS diploma or GED
*2 -3 yrs. CNC machining exp.
and/or machine tool degree.
We offer attractive salary and benefits. To find out more about this position and to apply, please go to the career section at: www.gardnerdenver.com
An equal Opportunity Employer
Materials & Distribution Supervisor
Gardner Denver, a leading manufacturer of compressors and blowers, has an immediate opening for an experienced Supervisor. This position is responsible for directing activities of the receiving, material handling, aftermarket, warehouse and shipping team in the two Sedalia, MO facilities and to ensure the daily order requirements are met for all internal and external customers.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field. MBA is preferred. SAP and Lean Manufacturing Experience as well as Distribution and Warehouse experience is a plus.
We offer attractive salary and benefits. Please apply at www.gardnerdenver.com
In the Careers section.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Gardner Denver, a leading manufacturer of compressors and blowers, has an immediate opening for an experienced Production Supervisor. This individual will be responsible for coordinating and controlling production activities, material flow and inventory to achieve cost and quality goals as well as production schedules.
Five or more years of manufacturing supervisory experience and AA degree in business, management, or engineering is required. Lean Mfg Experience is preferred.
We offer attractive salary and benefits. Please apply at www.gardnerdenver.com in the Careers section.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Sylvia G. Thompson Residence Center and E. W. Thompson Health & Rehab
Immediate openings for CNAs and CMTs, Sylvia G. Thompson Residence Center and E. W. Thompson Health & Rehab in Sedalia.
We offer higher pay, better benefits, and rewarding experiences. Classes start in September for CNA certification. We provide on-the-job training.
One RN position open soon.
We offer discounted day care for your children, health insurance for only $60 per month, and optional low-cost vision, dental and life insurance.
Call today and ask for Cassandra, 826-4800 or stop by and apply, 3333 West Tenth Street, Sedalia.
Townsquare Media Sedalia/Warrensburg
Townsquare Media Group
Sedalia, MO, United States
Townsquare Media Sedalia/Warrensburg includes well-known brands like KIX 105.7, 92.3 BOB-FM, and News/Talk 1050 KSIS.
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment and digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising and marketing solutions platform in small and mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations and more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) and approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such as WYRK, KLAQ, K2 and NJ101.5; iconic regional and national events such as the Taste of Country Music Festival, WE Fest, Country Jam, the Boise Music Festival, the Red Dirt BBQ & Music Festival and Taste of Fort Collins; and leading tastemaker music and entertainment websites such as XXLmag.com, TasteofCountry.com and Loudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.