Bugs On Your Car This Fall – What Do You Do?
Every day I see 'em. SPLAT.Just tons and tons of bug guts all over the place! So I decided to do a little research and find some ways to get the dang things off, seeing as washing the car doesn't always shift the remains.
- Baby Oil – This one is more preventative. You rub some on the problem areas like the front of your hood, and the bugs wipe off easier.
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo - All ya gotta do is mix some with some warm water, and BAMMO. Bug Over.
- Cooking Spray – I guess since it helps keep your chicken off the pan, it can keep the bugs off your car, too.
- Baking Soda - Doesn't baking soda do everything? It already sits in my fridge and my cabinets and my litter boxes. So versatile.
- Dish Soap - I imagine it's something similar to a degreaser. Bugs are greasy? Kinda.
- Dryer Sheets – I see people on the internet doing this all the time. You just have to rinse your car a bit, and then wipe the sheet.
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser – Husbando swears by these. He'll use them for everything and anything, though.
What about you? What do you do to get the bugs off your car after a little drive? Share your thoughts in the comments!