2017 Missouri State Fair Concert Presale
The 2017 Missouri State Fair Radio Presale opportunity for concert tickets is from Friday, June 16 to Monday, June 19.
• Aug 10 – Sawyer Brown with Royal Wade Kimes, $10/$5
• Aug. 11 – Halestorm with Skylar Grey, $50/$40/$35/$30
• Aug. 12 – Alan Jackson with Special Guest Lee Ann Womack, $55/$45/$40/$30
• Aug. 15 – Granger Smith feat. Earl Dibbles Jr. with Chris Lane, $35/$25
• Aug. 16 – Southern Uprising Tour featuring Travis Tritt, The Charlie Daniels Band, The Marshall Tucker Band and The Outlaws, $50/$40/$35/$30
• Aug. 17 – for KING & COUNTRY with Jordan Feliz, $20/$15
• Aug. 18 – Red Dirt Country Night featuring Casey Donahew, Wade Bowen and MO Pitney, $35/$25
• Aug. 19 – Little Big Town with Seth Ennis, $55/$45/$40/$30
These concert tickets will be available through Ticketmaster using the link above. The ticket presale will end at 4 p.m. on Monday, June 19. Public On Sale starts at 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 20, 2017 through Ticketmaster online or by phone. The Missouri State Fair Box Office will open at noon, Monday, June 26, 2017.
GENERAL PRESALE INFORMATION
Ticket Limit: 10 ticket limit per concert purchase per credit card billing address
Ticket Presale Pick Up: Tickets sold through the presale will only be available by pick up at the Missouri State Fair Box Office – they will not be mailed.
Presale Concert Ticket Will-Call Policy:
• Presale concert tickets will NOT be mailed.
• All tickets purchased through the Presale, will be WILL-CALL only. These tickets will not be mailed.
• Ticket buyers must come to the Missouri State Fairgrounds Box Office to pick up tickets; located on State Fair Blvd., on the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia, Mo.
• Tickets may be picked up during Box Office hours, or on day of show.
• Box Office opens at noon Monday, June 26
Hours: June 26-Aug. 4, noon to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Closed July 4 Holiday
Hours: Aug. 7-9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Hours: Aug. 10-20, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Daily
Hours are subject to change based on holidays and other events
• The credit card used to make the purchase will be required when picking up the tickets, along with a photo I.D. No exceptions.
• The service has been implemented to deter ticket scalping, and therefore, improve the opportunity for individuals wanting to purchase tickets.