Can Your Favorite Pizza Toppings Reveal Your Personality Traits?
February 9 is National Pizza Day. What's the very best topping for pizza? Just like the number of licks it takes to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know. But we all have our personal favorites. What does your choice of pizza toppings reveal about your personality? Plenty, according to Planet Fitness and PFPizzaQuiz.com.
Here's what they say:
- Cheese pizza fans are "Loyal Realists," loyal, traditional, methodical, and everyone's favorite pal. They are very aware of their environment and people's feelings, excelling in group settings.
- People who prefer pepperoni pizza are "The Life of The Party" and have an outgoing personality, are easy-going, thrill-seeking and open to new experiences. They quickly find their footing in leadership roles and their interests are vast.
- Veggie pizza lovers are "The Go-Getters." They are positive, reliable, compassionate and disciplined, often the glue to a team or family. Everything in life, tedious or not, is tackled with high energy.
- Those who like the works or "loaded" pizzas are "The Balanced Workers." While they have a work hard, play hard approach to life, they strive to always be present and fully "in the moment." They are productive, efficient, strategic and balanced.
- And Hawaiian pizza fans? They are "The Deep Thinkers," complex and analytical people who surround themselves with people with whom they are comfortable. They are easy going and loyal, and passionate about the things that mean the most to them.
What does it mean if you like all of them? Maybe that you're hungry? Or not particularly picky?
In case you're wondering why Planet Fitness, of all people, would be putting out information about pizza on National Pizza Day, it's for a pretty cool reason. Planet Fitness gives free pizza to its members on the first Monday of every month "as a membership appreciation gesture and reminder that it's okay to treat yourself in moderation every once in a while."
If you go to PFPizzaQuiz.com you can see more detailed results from the pizza personality quiz, and also find out how each of the different pizza personality types approach working out and fitness.
Enjoy National Pizza Day!