Contact Us

Crazy Tattoos Our Listeners are Willing to Get for Free Stuff

Woman Getting a Tattoo
ThinkStock

About three weeks ago, a story came out about a teen who got a tattoo of a McDonald’s receipt, on his forearm. I asked what crazy tattoos our listeners would get if it came with perks. Here are my favorite answers, in no particular order.

  1. A Fox tat, for a free bike.
  2. Victoria’s Secret angle wings, for a lifetime supply of free Victoria’s Secret.
  3. A Starbucks cup, for free Starbucks.
  4. A Budweiser bottle, for a case of beer a week for life.
  5. A Tilted Kilt tattoo, for a lifetime of free buffet.
  6. A Walmart receipt, for a free Walmart gift card.
  7. A Hooters girl, for a lifetime of free wings.
  8. A Hooters receipt, for a lifetime of free wings.
  9. We also had a bunch of vague answers for money. These ranged from only $100 to $10,000 a week for life.

It turns out 59% of you would not get a crazy tattoo even if it came with perks. As far as the other 41%, those were the best answers.

I am in the group of people who would get a crazy tattoo. I would get a Chiefs Tattoo for a lifetime of free season tickets. The only places I would not let them tattoo me is on my head, neck, hands or extra sensitive areas.

I would also like to challenge those businesses to take people up on their tattoo ideas! Mostly because I think it would be funny, and I would like to get video of it for our YouTube channel. Also I would like the Chiefs tickets, so if they would agree to that, it would be great!

Thanks for taking the survey.

More from Newstalk 1050

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://ksisradio.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on KSIS Radio 1050 AM, News-Sports-Weather quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on KSIS Radio 1050 AM, News-Sports-Weather quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!