Bothwell Foundation to Host Local ‘Celebrity’ Bartender Competition
To wrap up the first-ever 'Pinktober Campaign' for breast cancer awareness, the Bothwell Foundation will celebrate with an evening comprised of a local 'celebrity' bartender competition.
A press release from Bothwell, says the competition will take place at the Sedalia Country Club, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 9.
The event is described as local “celebrities” going head-to-head in a Celebrity Bartender Competition.
Attendees are encouraged to "Tip" your favorite bartender in the competition to see who can raise the most donations for the Bothwell Foundation.
The local 'celebrity' bartenders include:
· Stafford Swearingen – President, Elliott Management Services & Bothwell Foundation President
· Andrew Treuner – Owner, Treuner Masonry
· Matthew Irwin - Battalion Chief, City of Sedalia Fire Department
· David Woolery – Commander, Sedalia Police Department
· Kyle Herrick – Dealer, Bryant Motors
· Kyle Weymuth – Dealer, WK Chevrolet
In addition to the celebrity bartenders there will be drawings at the event for several gift packages and an online auction featuring some of the bras from the Moore’s Greenhouse and Floral annual bra-decorating contest.
All proceeds from the event will stay local and help benefit breast cancer awareness efforts through the Bothwell Foundation’s Gene Loveall Cancer Services Fund.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit brhc.org/celebritybartender. Or call 829-7786.