Kidabaloo Sponsored by State Farm Agent, Bryan Jenkins and Strikerz
Winter is almost over and it is time to shake those winter blues, and come to Kidabaloo sponsored by State Farm Agent,Bryan Jenkins and Strikerz, April 18!
This exciting kids festival will take place from 1PM-4PM on Saturday, April 18, at the Ag-Building on the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Kidabaloo sponsored by State Farm Agent, Bryan Jenkins and Strikerz is a fun-filled festival for the whole family to enjoy, kids games, seven inflatables, bounce houses, Laser Deer Hunting Game, animals, and entertainment! But that’s not all! There will be vendors set up for the parents to check out while the kids are playing!
Don’t miss an explosion of fun, laughter and excitement on April 18 at the Ag-Building. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Tickets are $5 per person. Half of all admissions will benefit Relay for Life.
What to expect:
- Bounce Boxing
- Bounce House
- Bounce House Slide
- Bungie Run
- Basketball Shoot
- Home Run HItting
- Big Slide
- Games with Relay for Life Teams
- Sedalia Fire Department With Fire Truck
- Sedalia Police Department With D.A.R.E. Car
- Face Painting
- Gaming with Game Stop
- Osage Thrift Shop's Laser Deer Hunting Game
- Leisure Park's Duck Butt Golf
- Free Souvenir Bags from Wall Mart for the first 100 kids
- Connie The Snake Lady
- Custom Stuffed Animals from State Farm Agent, Bryan Jenkins
- Beauty Tips from American College of Hair Design
- Health Tips from Katy Trail Community Health
If you are interested in setting up a booth or becoming a sponsor, contact Derrick at Derrick.Gill@Townsquaremedia or call 660-826-1050.