Federal Charges Filed Against California, MO Man
Several federal charges were recently filed against a 21-year old man from California, MO.
The Moniteau County Sheriff's Office met with ATF agents on Monday (April 1), in reference to a previous case that occurred January 21 in Moniteau County, which involved a vehicle chase and manhunt for Dalton K. Fisher.
After working the case with the ATF, a federal arrest warrant was issued for Fisher, for Possession of a Firearm by a Felon. Fisher is currently incarcerated from a previous case and will be held and brought to federal court.
Original charges from Moniteau County against Fisher include:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (meth)
- Distribution of a Controlled Substance (meth)
- Unlawful Use of a Firearm
- Unlawful Possession of a Firearm
- 1st Degree Assault on Law Enforcement