Everything You Need to Know About the Lonestar Concert in Sedalia
Lonestar will be performing in Sedalia on Thursday, June 22 at 6 p.m. The show is free on the Tractor Supply parking lot. To help you prepare for the concert, we’ve put together a list of everything you need to know before you go!
- Lonestar's Tractor Supply concerts are acoustic, and admission is free.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive early, as space on the parking lot is limited. There is no set time for concertgoers to arrive. They can show up as soon as the store opens, if they'd like.
- The concert begins at 6 p.m. and is expected to last about 45 minutes.
- There will be a kettle corn and corn dog vendor on site. Tractor Supply also sells snacks and Coke products inside the store.
- Coolers will be allowed, but no alcohol.
- Fans that would like to meet Lonestar will be able to do so inside the store after the concert. Just get in line. No meet-and-greet tickets are required.
- Cameras are allowed. Tractor Supply encourages attendees to take a lot of pictures and share them on social media.
- Lonestar's new CD, Never Enders, will be available for purchase. Lonestar will be happy to sign copies of the CD during the meet-and-greet.
- Tractor Supply is at 3901 W. Broadway Blvd. Sedalia, MO 65301
"We can't say enough good things about Tractor Supply," said Lonestar's Dean Sams. "These concerts that we're doing in the parking lot, they're acoustic, they're intimate. The fans are right there in front of us. We get to spend a lot of time with them. Then after the show is over we go inside the Tractor Supply and we sign autographs and take pictures with everybody. That does two things. That allows us to get closer to the fans and say 'hi' to them in the store. And if there are some people that show up that have never seen a Tractor Supply store, it gives them an opportunity to see the store."
"These concerts are a unique way for us to thank our customers for allowing us to serve them," said Tractor Supply Co. "We wouldn’t be where we are today without their support, and we could not be any more grateful!"