Star Wars Lovers, Here’s Where You Can See ‘Jedi’ In Missouri
Can you believe "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" is turning 40 years old this year? Well, it's true, and as part of the film's 40th Anniversary celebration, it's being released in theaters for a limited run. Unfortunately, for many of us, we'll have to do some traveling if we want to see the film on the big screen.
The film's limited run in the United States and the United Kingdom was announced on April 8, 2023, at Star Wars Celebration Europe according to the Star Wars website.
So where in Missouri is the film playing? Here's where you can see it according to Showtimes powered by Fandango:
Kansas City area theaters:
- AMC Barrywoods, Kansas City
- B&B Theatres Liberty Cinema 12, Liberty
- AMC Town Center 20, Leawood, Kansas
St. Louis area theaters:
- Marcus Wehrenberg Ronnies 20, Sappington
- Marcus Wehrenberg O'Fallon 15, O'Fallon
- Marcus Wehrenberg St. Charles Stadium 18, St. Charles
- B&B Theatres Wentzville Tower 12, Wentzville
- Alamo Drafthouse Springfield, Springfield
According to Fox 4 Kansas City fans will have an opportunity to experience "Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" in theaters for one week, through Thursday, May 4.
Of course, you can also stream the film anytime on many platforms including Disney+ and Apple TV, and a Google search revealed that the movie will also be playing on TBS on Thursday, May 4th at 6:00 PM CDT.
"Star Wars: Return of the Jedi" is the sixth Star Wars movie, but was the third in the series to be released. It was last officially released in theaters back in 1997 according to the Star Wars website.