Missouri Chamber Announces SBA Disaster Decloration Approval
The U.S. Small Business Administration has just approved Missouri's COVID-19 disaster declaration.
This means that small businesses will be able to apply for disaster loan assistance. It is a detailed three step process that can be outlined here.
After reviewing the steps, businesses can apply for the loans here.
The Chamber is also reaching out to businesses with an urgent request.
As COVID-19 begins to spread rapidly in our state, we need more personal protective equipment for our state's medical caregivers and first responders who will come in contact with patients.The Missouri Department of Economic Development is urgently searching for companies that are either currently producing, or can begin producing in a short time frame, the following items:
- N95 medical masks
- Basic medical gowns (large and extra-large sizes)If you can provide assistance with this request please respond to Michelle Hataway at Michelle.Hataway@ded.mo.gov. Please answer these qustions in your response to Michelle:
- Which item can your produce? Mask? Gown? Both?
- When can you start production?
- Potential daily output?
- Do you already have the supply chain established for these products? If not, what would you need to acquire?
- Are there other production factors that need to be resolved before you could make these products? Can you provide a basic cost estimate? Utilize whatever per quantity or per unit pricing is most relevant for you.
- Are there other items that need to be addressed?
- Are you willing but need much more information before you can respond?