SPD crime reports 4-10-17

On Sunday morning, The Hair Clinic, 1712 W. 9th, reported to Sedalia Police that someone had removed 15 bags of trash from a dumpster at a near strip mall and deposited them at the business. This is the third time such an incident has occurred, according to the report. The owner of the Hair Clinic and the strip mall said they are willing to press charges.


Sedalia Police arrested Alexa J. Williams, 19, Rocky Mount, after a traffic stop on a gray 2004 Ford Focus at 24th and Moniteau at 1:24 a.m. Sunday. Williams was wanted on a Miller County warrant (for no proof of insurance). She was transported to the Pettis County Jail on a $1,000 bond, cash or surety. Her court date is to be announced.


Teresa M. Muller, 37, Sedalia, was arrested at 28th and Washington Friday evening after a traffic stop on a green Toyota bearing an Alabama license. She was charged with Driving While Suspended. Muller was transported to the Pettis County Jail, where she was booked and released, pending the filing of state charges.


Kaylab W. Angie, 27, was arrested at Denny's, 2401 W. Broadway, Saturday evening on a Benton County warrant for a 96-hour mental evaluation. Angie was taken to the Pettis County line and turned over to Benton County authorities.


Adrain R. Clark, 23, Sedalia, was arrested after a traffic stop at 16th and Osage at 12:18 a.m. Saturday. He was charged with Driving While Intoxicated and also no operator's license. Clark was transported to the Pettis County Jail, booked and released.


Madelyn Nell Parkhurst, 22, Pettis County, was arrested for DWI after Sedalia Police conducted a traffic stop on her vehicle for improper lane use at 1:48 a.m. Saturday. The officer noticed she might be under the influence and a field sobriety test was conducted. According to the report, she did poorly on the test. A breath sample given at the SPD showed she was above the legal limit. Parkhurst was transported to the Pettis County Jail, until she was released to a sober person. She now has a May 17 court date.


The subject of an AMBER alert that was issued late Sunday afternoon around 12:30 for 12-year-old Apple Briscoe was found safe in Wentzville. Brisco allegedly left in a vehicle with William L. Dela Cruz, 22, around 11:22 p.m. Saturday night. The two reportedly met online. Dela Cruz was later taken into custody in relation to the incident.


Anthony J. Henson, 32, Sedalia, was arrested for 1st degree trespassing just before midnight Sunday at 703 E. Broadway. He and his family reportedly refused to leave the business. Henson was placed into 12-hour protective custody at the Pettis County Jail. His court date will be announced later.


Kimber Ann Blanton, 27, Sedalia, was arrested after a traffic stop by Sedalia Police for improper registration at 645 p.m. Sunday at Broadway and New York. Blanton was a passenger in the vehicle and was wanted on a Benton County warrant. She was transported to the Pettis County Jail on a $1,000 bond. She now has a court date of May 9.


Derrick J. Seeley, homeless, was arrested at 5th and Thompson on a La Monte warrant just before 1 p.m. Saturday. He was transported to the Pettis County Jail on a $250 bond.


On Sunday at 1:05 a.m., Kelsey N. Chalfant reported the theft of her wallet, driver's license and $1,200 in cash after taking a ride with a friend. When she returned home, she realized she left her wallet in the car. Attempts to reach the driver were unsuccessful, according to the report.


On Sunday at 2:12 a.m., John Simmons reported to police that two subjects were going through vehicles in the 2300 block of W. 1st Street. Officers later discovered that several vehicles were “gone through” and one victim was missing their wallet, which was later found, but missing cash.


Break Time, 318 W. Broadway, reported a $10 gas drive-off involving a light green Chrysler 300 on Saturday at 12:12 p.m.


Sedalia Police responded to an address in the 300 block of W. 16th at 4:12 p.m. Saturday and discovered a female not breathing. PCAD responded and found no signs of life. The Pettis County coroner was then called and she was pronounced dead at the scene. The body was taken to Heckart Funeral Home.

Randy Kirby
Randy Kirby

More From AM 1050 KSIS